The Terraces at San Martin.
Uvita, Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Listing ID: 00163191406
Sunsets over the Pacific, the call of toucans greeting you in the morning, and days filled with the rich tapestry of culture and adventure- this is the essence of living theCosta Rican dream.
Set on an elevated terrace overlooking the ocean, each of the villas on this property is nestled in the rainforest with expansive views of the ocean.
It is a lifestyle that gives you the luxuries and conveniences of a secure gated community, with the freedom to revel in the best of Costa Rican living whenever you wish…
A lazy morning at The Terraces at San Martín is like a mix of Modern Home and National Geographic.
After disconnecting from the Internet and the modern décor of your luxurious split-level home or villa, a few steps through a patio door takes you into a whole different world of worlds.
To the west, a ridge overlooks Malibu-style vistas of the Pacific coastline and its protected waters and marine life.
In the blink of an eye, the descent of toucans into the rainforest canopy shifts your presence into a different room of Mother Nature’s abode.
Life at your Luxury Ocean View Villa, integrates into the fabric of the surrounding culture and lush landscape.
Built on bluffs overlooking San Martin beach, on the very edge of jungle preserve lands, The Terraces at San Martin immerse you in Costa Rica’s natural wonders.
The townhouses form an exclusive community embedded in the emerald rainforest, where inspirational Pacific sunsets are just part of a daily routine.
A system of trails offers passage through the surrounding rainforest, with options to hike to a nearby waterfall or descend to the sands of San Martin Beach.
The development’s seamless blend of modern architecture into the rainforest canopy has given rise to life in a luxurious treehouse, bordered by the unrestricted passage of vibrant rainforest life.
Privacy design features separate community life from a meditational outward focus, with floor-to-ceiling windows that frame breathtaking views of the rainforest canopy and Costa Ballena shore.
It seems almost impossible to imagine a collision of worlds that leaves no trace, but luxurious treehouse life at The Terraces proves that multiple environments can blend together without disrupting the balance.
To get a true sense of what luxurious treehouse living is all about, take all of the above and indulge in it from the comforts of your own private pool, built in the back yard of your luxury ocean view villa featuring all the modern amenities one can image.
The second phase of The Terraces at San Martin is scheduled for completion by the end of 2018.
FEATURES AND AMENITIES:
• Private, gated villa community located on the bluffs, overlooking San Martin Beach
• Easy access to beaches, national parks and dining
• Lush, natural landscaping
• Brick interior roads
• View corridors protected by adjacent rainforest preserves
• Villas nestled among a grove of old-growth trees, to provide ample shading and passive cooling of the homes
• Private trail system to waterfall, beach and rainforest
• Private and public water sources with reserve storage tank
• Optimized wastewater treatment plant
• 24-hour security with intelligent perimeter controls
• On-site administration office
• Custom solid wood entry doors
• Italian Gres porcelain tile flooring
• Contemporary flat tile roofs
• Imported designer bathroom cabinetry with natural stone countertops and mirrors
• Contemporary imported bathroom faucets and fixtures
• Imported designer kitchen cabinetry with natural stone countertops
• High-quality, stainless steel built-in microwave and oven, induction cooktop,
downdraft extractor fan, dishwasher and French-door fridge
• Stainless steel sink with imported faucet and sound
• Front-load full-size washer and dryer
• Designer closets with racks, poles, shelves and drawers
• Recessed LED lighting throughout the residence
• Glass shower enclosures
• Energy-efficient DAIKIN A/C units in bedrooms, living-dining area and kitchen area
• Ceiling fans in bedrooms, living-dining area and main terrace
• Double-pane low eE glass doors and windows