Matina, Limon, Costa Rica

Overview - ListingID 900701001671

Price: USD $ 209,000.00 Contract type: Sale Property type: Lot/Land
Property general location: Mountain/Hill/Farmland New or pre-owned: Furnished:
Bathrooms: Bedrooms: 0
Stories/floors: Lot size: 190000.00 m2 | 2,045,160.00 ft2
Construction size: 0.00 m2 | 0.00 ft2
Living space: 190000.00 m2 | 2045160.00 ft2 Garage, patio, porch,etc: 190000.00 m2 | 2045160.00 ft2
Price: 209000.00
Contract type: Sale
Property type: Lot/Land
Property general location: Mountain/Hill/Farmland
New or pre-owned:
Furnished:
Bathrooms: 0
Bedrooms: 0
Stories/floors:
Lot size: 190000.00 m2 | 2,045,160.00 ft2
Construction size: m2 | 0.00 m2
Living space: 190000.00 m2 | 2045160.00 ft2
Garage, patio, porch,etc: 190000.00 m2 | 2045160.00 ft2

Description

                                Located just 2 miles from the Caribbean coast of Costa Rica are these 2 separate farms. Both farms are adjacent and can be sold seperatly or as one big farm. One farm consists of 9 Hectares and the other is 10 hectares. Very beautiful views of the Talimancan Mountains and Caribbean Ocean from this farm. This property is adjacent to the plaza in the town of Bananito. Offering price is as low as it gets for ocean view property for this many acres, this close to town with all services and ocean views. Perfect for Investment, Development or building a house or ECO Farm! Both properties consist of 46 acres in total, approx. 80% cleared pasture land with rolling hills offering amazing views from many different locations. The remaining 20% is virgin rain forest. The property has good road access, electricity and water. 

The area supports 3 species of monkeys and a variety of Parrots. This farm is located 10 minutes by car to the beach. Perfect for hanging onto as an investment or future development given its great views and proximity to the ocean or building a house.

Features:

  • Air conditioning (A/C)
  • Garage capacity:
  • Bedrooms: 0
  • Half bathroooms:
  • Stories / floor:
  • Bathrooms: 0
  • Home Owners Association (HOA)
  • View
  • Maid quarters
  • Swimming pool
  • Year built:
  • Gated Community
  • Covered
  • Garage Open

Location and Map

Country: Costa Rica
State or Department or Province: Limon
Location: Matina